Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Countdown to Asia

Michael and I are 3 days away from our 2-3 month trip across Asia! Here is our tentative (and rather ambitious) itinerary:


View Asia Trip Fall 2009 in a larger map

*Don't mind that pin in Turkmenistan, I am having trouble figuring out this whole google maps business. I've also added this map to the sidebar, where I will be updating it with dates and photos.

Having spent the last 5 weeks caught up in the stress of moving out of my loft, caring for my mom during her shoulder surgery, and helping my slightly demented cat switch homes, I'm suddenly shocked at how excited I am! I mean, this is kind of a big deal, right?

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Can't wait to see what adventures you have in our old stomping grounds, and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! You are finally on your way. Thank God for your Mom and Michael. Can't wait to hear when you land in Shang-hai!

    ReplyDelete