Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cleveland!

Joe and I arrived in Cleveland late last night.

Today we explored downtown Cleveland, which was rather underwhelming. We did take a wrong turn and stumble upon a pretty amazing record store, featuring several displays full of bootleg rap, old school hip hop, and a full spectrum of 70's music. We left with James Brown, Rick James, and Legends of Motown Volume 5.

Then we cruised over to the Cayuhoga Valley National Park where we hiked for several hours.

Although nothing too memorable happened, this was my first weekday off in 8 weeks, so it was pretty amazing for me. Tomorrow we are off to Chicago where I can hopefully upload some photos.

1 comment:

  1. Cleveland! I've never been there. The one time I was in Ohio we got burgers that were served with little American flags on them. It was a dry state then. Awesome about hiking--and hello your first weekday off in 8 weeks--I am soo glad you have taken a trip! More time off for Mimi!
    Can't wait to hear what you think of Chicago. I love it there.

    ReplyDelete